May 27, 2009

Sewing Machine for sale........

.......if mine doesn't get it's act together!!!! I have been fighting with my sewing machine the last couple of days. I was making such great progress with my projects and then my machine started jamming, eating fabric, breaking needles, etc. I think the machine was a little mad I had not spent a lot of time with it this past semester. So, I do have some pics from my hat I crocheted recently.


I have about 3 projects to finish this weekend after my machine and I work out our issues. I did begin assembling my first quilt. I will post some pictures of that soon. I am getting ready to work on some picnic bags which attach to our bikes and some picnic place mats for us to use this summer! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Cute hat! Your picnic bags sound interesting, hope you get squared away on the sewing machine issues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that happen to my machine and the timing was off I had to take it to get it fixed. it was relatively cheap to fix.
    hope it gets working again!
    i like your hat!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net