February 28, 2010
1. Finished my first quilt ever for a friend's baby shower today
2. Finished blankets and burp cloths for a friend to give at her friend's baby shower
3. Travel bag for our upcoming trip
4. Hip Bag to match the travel bag (hey, a girl has to look good and match!!!)
5. Started on my travel wallet - I am almost there with figuring it out!!!
6. Took a second knitting lesson on Saturday with the husband. It is fun doing something together that we both enjoy. I think I may be ahead of him in getting the stitches down, which is nice, because he was kicking my tail in the first class.
7. I have had a friend order a Knitting Bag that I made - yay!!!
What's left to do??
1. Make a hip bag for my mom and a friend
2. Make a travel bag for my mom
3. Make an sleep mask for my trip (have to cover up the eyes - too much light wakes me up!!)
4. Make two more sleep masks for friends
5. Make my friend's knitting bag
6. Crochet 3 hats for our trip
Not much to do, huh??? Someone better tell my sewing machine to start drinking some coffee. We are going to be cranking some items out!! I will post some photos in the next few days!!
February 21, 2010
February 17, 2010
These bags are on sale because they were my test bags. Real bags will be in the shop by this weekend. Coming soon - Hip Bags and Travel Wallets!!
February 12, 2010
My camera or my lighting sucks. Or maybe both!!! The polka dot is a vibrant pink and the cupcakes are on a aqua/turquoise color.
I am still working on a pattern for the bag too, in case you are like me and like to make your own stuff from time to time. I had no idea how hard you had to think when you write a pattern!! You have to write every little thing. I am no Amy Butler, that is for sure :)
If you like either bag, check my Etsy shop - they will be in there Saturday Evening. You can send me an email if you like either and I can hold it for you that way too!
Thanks for the kind emails I received from some of you about the bag. You all are too kind!!
February 8, 2010
February 7, 2010
February 6, 2010
February 4, 2010
Stop by my Etsy shop and shop away!! That fabric has got to leave the house!!
Post about it on your blog and I will give you 20% off. Just make sure in the message to seller to mention your blog address!!!
Help me get this stuff out of the house!!