June 25, 2009

I Need Your Help!

My Coworkers niece has done an amazing thing and needs your help with votes. She is participating for a scholarship by joining the duct tape prom dress contest. Her name is Amanda and she took strips of duct tape and knitted a prom dress and items for her date to prom. You HAVE to see this. She is incredible. If she receives the most votes - she will win a $3000 scholarship!

You can see her story HERE. She is all over the internet. How cool! Voting lasts until July 2nd and the judges are asking for people to vote once a day for their favorite. If you like her dress and want to help, please stop by and vote for her. To vote go to stuckatprom.com and go under vote now. You will find Amanda under the vote now page and she is entry number 36.

Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. In the top ten! I voted for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- that is impressive! I voted :O)

    Good Luck!! ~A~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted. This was very interesting to me! I hope she wins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I never would have thought such amazing dresses were possible with duct tape! And the colors. :) She got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I have to say is "WOW!" Seriously, all the entries were amazing! I wish I had read this back in June...I would have voted for her! I can't imagine trying to knit duct tape. lol! She did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net