June 29, 2010

Zoo Date




My husband is a mad working machine and we haven't had much time together. This past weekend he had both Saturday and Sunday off. I had heard about a fund raiser at the Dallas Zoo that helps academically successful underprivileged teens get into college. As we are huge supporters of Higher Education in this house, we thought what a great date night.... help someone else, spend time together and go to the zoo. We had a blast. We only took two photos as we were covered with sweat by the end of the evening. I made the husband take my photo with my sunglasses on because my makeup was running. Gotta love Texas summers!! (not so much). Notice my husband's grimace instead of a smile. He looks a little silly, but he is really so cute. Trust me!! Notice how tan he is and how pale I am. So unfair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net