October 1, 2010

Look What Came in the Mail

It came yesterday in the mail and I picked it up today and framed it. I have completed my Masters in Social Work and I am so excited to have that piece of paper already!! I have TONS to post of sewing projects that I have completed, but I want to take this moment to just look at this photo. And enjoy. 3 years of hard work to get to a place I have waited years to reach. A job I love and the knowledge that each day I go to work I have the chance to change or assist someone's life. Wow. This is a powerful moment.

2 comments:

  1. congrats! what an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! All that hard work has paid off. It's a wonderful achievement.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net