March 16, 2010

Coming to you from Starbucks....








where there is one every quarter of mile!!! I don't think we have had this much coffee/tea products in our entire life. Here are some pictures of our trip so far. I will have more when we get home, but here are some highlights!!

I have to say that in some areas we have been in there seems to be an affection for spandex and outdoor wear. While the outdoor gear is cool, spandex biking wear and walking wear, not so much!! We are having a great time and so glad we came to research. Some areas I would have moved into are not on the list anymore once visiting.
Off to more fun. See you in a couple of days!!


2 comments:

  1. if you are up for sunurbs, kirkland and redmoind have some woderful areas, woodinville does too but is aways from the city, glad you are having a good visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Seattle! I'm so excited to go road trip up there this summer, my hubs has never been and I know he's going to love it. I told him if he ever wants to work commercial aerospace, I would have no problem moving up there, lol!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net