May 28, 2011

Back from Vacation

Before we left for vacation, I didn't get a chance to download all that I had been working on. Now that we are back, I can show you some of the items I worked on before we left.

This pattern is available through my friend Michelle over at I like orange, too!.  Check out her cute patterns!
Here is the inside of the bag.  I love this Joel Dewberry Aviary 2 line. I can't get enough.
 A pouch from the Amy Karol book Bend the Rules sewing.  I can't make enough of these little guys!
I made a pouch for my friend at work who likes owls.  I unfortunately used white interfacing and it showed through in a few spots. I am getting some black interfacing and making another one.  Oh shoot - that means I will have to hold on to this cute thing myself!!

I had my first big order from my Etsy shop before vacation for a bride looking for bridesmaids gifts.  I made 9 sets of bags for the bride and her bridesmaids.  It was so much fun to make things for other people and to have my first big order!! 
I also completed some bags that a few of my friends liked at work but I forgot totake photos before delivering them before we left town. 

We spent one week in Portland, Oregon and fell in love.  What a great city and really an overlooked paradise in my humble opinion.  Here is a quick snipet of the vacation:

I have some orders from friends to begin to work on now that the vacation is over. I have to say the orders really do make my day though.  What fun it is to see people carrying something that you made.  Off to sew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net