May 1, 2011

Summertime Preparations

I am starting to make bags, clutches, lap quilts and neck pillows for this summer's vacations.  Here are a few of the projects I completed this weekend:

My wash and wear bags for vacation for my...um.....delicates
A neck pillow for my husband.  No neck pains for us!!
The back of the neck pillow is made with orange
My neck pillow completed in a patchwork design
Love the Central Park line.  My favorite Sandi Henderson fabric EVER!!
An Artsy Clutch from Amy Karol's book Bend the Rules Sewing. I can't stop making these.
Heather Bailey's Smarty Girl Bag in Joel Dewberry's Aviary 2
My mom spotted this fabric line while we were shopping last weekend. I became obsessed with it and had to go back for it. I had the granite and yellow, and needed the aqua and purple too.  Needed it!!!! 

Still to do:
  • A lap quilt for the plane
  • Hubby's Bag
  • My tote bag for the plane
Already completed:
  • My travel wallet
  • My eye mask
I travel in style!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the laundry bags! One of these would look cute hung on a hook in my daughter's room. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net