January 8, 2012

Oh My Stars!!

I joined the Oh My Stars! quilt along after seeing this quilt on pinterest:

The quilt along just started, so there is still time join!!  I decided to use Peacock Lane by Michael Miller with a few other FQs from other lines to round out the full number of FQs I would need:

I have completed the first two Big stars for the quilt - a Basic Sawtooth Star and a Sawtooth with a Pinwheel center:




Forgive the dark photo for the first star - not sure why so dark!!  I still have to make Medium and Small stars to match each Big one.  I should have that completed in a couple weeks. My friend saw the first star and loved the fabric.  She hinted about loving the stars so much - that I took the hint.  I plan to make two of these quilts so I can have one and so can she!

Want to join in the fun?  Find out more here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net