January 14, 2008

Child's Craft Apron

I made this for my second cousin. She has recently started drawing and really enjoying crafts. I would love to see her continue this passion that I share as well as she gets older. I bought all the supplies at Hobby Lobby and it only took about an hour to make. I bought the apron and purchased come pink lace. I sewed the ribbon around the top, then hand stitched the little bows on the corner. I ironed on the letters for the name and found an iron butterfly patch too. It would have been real easy to get carried away decorating, but I wanted her crafts to be the highlight - not her apron. Maybe one day I can post some her work on here!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tracey its Denise Mahaley loves the apron and soon i'll be sending you some pics of her working in it thanks so much she loves it

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net