January 14, 2008

Home for Christmas




My favorite hobby is to sew and I am slowly getting better at it. Most of my projects have slight mistakes in them, but I am the only one that knows where those mistakes are located!! With each project, I am getting better. I have several projects going right now and it may be a couple of weeks before I get any others posted. I am starting school back up again this week so my time is becoming stretched thin again. I did complete a cross stitch project for my mom for Christmas.
In the next several weeks I am hoping to work on three projects:
  • My mother-in-laws picture quilt
  • Pin cushion people
  • Yoga Mat Carrying bag

Thanks for looking at my crafts, and hopefully you will see my progress as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net