Keep looking below for updated links to more sewing items projects!
Your votes are in and the second We The People Swap begins!!! You voted for the sewing items tote or holder. Here are some samples of what I had in mind when I listed it in the poll:
You can find info on this project at Tip Nut
You can find this project at Craftzine's Blog
From the book Sew and Stow
Here are some more:
http://mackvilleroad.blogspot.com/2008/04/sewing-bag-tutorial.html (thanks Ellena!)
Let's get to the guidelines:
- Your Name
- Your Address
- Your Email
- Your Blog or Website address
- Are you willing to do international shipping if needed?
- 3 types of storage items you could use (ex: fabric storage, utensil storage, button holders, multi storage solutions, etc)
- Swaps have a tendency to be a risk - will I put hours of work into something only to get something back that isn't near the hours I put in? While we all understand the risk we take participating in swaps, I ask that you really put time and effort into giving your partner something they can use. I do not expect you to answer every single request your partner may dream about - but please put some effort into this swap and your partner. If you are unable to fulfill your swap (believe me - I know this happens and life takes over!!), please let me know ASAP so I can find an angel to help!!
- This round I am going to include your partner's email address. I like being surprised by my partner, but I think for a swap like this, you should be able to ask your partner questions. Your email will ONLY be shared with me and your partner - NOT publicly.
3. SWAP DETAILS
- One sewing items tote or holder
- Two of your favorite sewing notions or items (ex: ribbon, buttons, thread, needles, pin cushion, zippers, etc)
- One NEW sewing pattern (simplicity, mccalls, pink fig, etc)
- Sign Up Deadline: Friday, September 5th
- Partners Exchanged: Sunday, September 7th
- Swap Deadline: Friday, October 10th
5. SPREAD THE WORD
- Tell all your friends on your blog and be entered into a drawing to win your own copy of Sew and Stow. I LOVE this book and the ideas you get out of this book are incredible. So, spread the word and then leave me a comment on this post that you have done so. I will then enter you into the drawing. Have your friends tell me that they entered the swap because of your post and I will enter you for each friend that joins. So if you get 3 friends to join, then I will enter your name 3 times plus 1 more for posting about the swap! Get the word out!!!! The winner will be announced by NOON on Saturday, September 6th!
6. JOIN THE SWAP:
- Send me an email to punkrockertracey(at)yahoo.com to sign up for the swap and start thinking about what you need in your craft space!!!