February 8, 2010

I did it! I made my own bag!!




As I can so easily do, I spent hours searching Etsy for a knitting bag that met my needs. I could not find what I wanted. SO - I designed my own and it turned out awesome!!! I am working on writing the pattern out and making it available as a PDF download in my Etsy shop this week. I am making a few to put in my shop too. I am so proud that I didn't back down and worked through the hair ripping moments. You will have to let me know what you think of the bag. I am working on copyrighting my bag too. My friends who have sold other items from their shops have said that it is always a good idea to copyright.
I hate trying to keep up with my knitting needles and I have lost some before falling out of pockets in my bags. So- I decided to make a bag with a pocket on front that keeps your needles with your yarns and keeps them from falling out. Now, I don't have to keep up with a needle carrying case and I can carry my knitting and extra yarns wherever I go!!

I took the photos with my IPhone, so they aren't the greatest, but hopefully you can see my bag!!
I hope you will find my bag cute and functional! Watch my etsy shop later this week for your own pattern to download and make!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net