February 12, 2010

Two Bags Sneak Peek, Third One on the Way!!

I have almost completed two knitting bags for my etsy shop and I have a third one cut out. I am so excited about these bags, and I hope others will be too. I have carried mine with me throughout my errand running this week and have received several compliments. I have two other projects I am working on and hope to have to other items in my shop by the beginning of next week. Here is a sneak peek of the two bags that are almost finished. I LOVE the cupcake one, but how many bags does a girl really need? (That is my husband asking that question, I would say as many as a girl needs!!!)


My camera or my lighting sucks. Or maybe both!!! The polka dot is a vibrant pink and the cupcakes are on a aqua/turquoise color.

I am still working on a pattern for the bag too, in case you are like me and like to make your own stuff from time to time. I had no idea how hard you had to think when you write a pattern!! You have to write every little thing. I am no Amy Butler, that is for sure :)

If you like either bag, check my Etsy shop - they will be in there Saturday Evening. You can send me an email if you like either and I can hold it for you that way too!

Thanks for the kind emails I received from some of you about the bag. You all are too kind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net