October 15, 2008

Catching Up On Awesome Deliveries

I am so behind on posting all of the goodies I have received lately. So here we go...... grab a snack, it might take a few moments!!

APRONS

I received this apron for a Halloween Swap I was in:


What is funny is that I had bought the owl fabric awhile back for myself but didn't know what to do with it. Then I get this apron with the same fabric. Too funny!

FLIRTY APRON SWAP


One of my dream vacations was England. My partner made me an apron like the English countryside with green and roses.

My We The People Swap II package arrived from I'm a Ginger Monkey and it is AWESOME! Take a look at all the goodies I received:




I know..... what a SWEET package. I am so lucky!


MY QUILT MATERIALS


The materials are here. Now I just have to find the time to make the quilt!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow! What a lucky girl. I love all the aprons you got. I'm an owl freak so that particular apron ROCKS!!!!!!!! The package from Ginger Monkey is too cute........

    BTW, I voted, eager to see when this swap gets going....:-)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net