It's time to get one more swap in before the Holiday Season is upon us! There was a tie!! You voted and you asked for charm packs and a partner's wish list. SO - let's make it so everyone can get what they want!!
1. Send your partner one charm pack and one pattern from a wish list they have given you. Please list at least 5 different patterns you would like to receive ($12.95 or less) to give your partner some variety to choose from. Patterns can be: Aprons, Clothing, Crafts, etc. Charm packs are 5 x 5 fabric packs - usually a variety of a fabric line - like Amy Butler, Farmer's Market, Moda, etc.
2. Package must be mailed no later than Friday, November 24th.
3. I realize this swap does not include you having to make anything, and won't that be nice during the holiday season if you are making your Christmas gifts this year!!!
Sign up by: Friday, October 31st
Partners Assigned: Saturday, November 1st
Date Package must be mailed by: Monday, November 24th
SPREAD THE WORD:
Help me spread the word about the swap and receive an entry for each of the following:
1. Join the swap
2. Post about swap on your blog
3. Refer friends and receive a entry for each one that joins (tell your friends to let me know!)
4. I am attempting to understand this button on a blog thing and received some help from Frankenpug. Add a button to your blog and receive an entry! COMING SOON!
Winner Receives: One Pattern off your list that your partner did not buy you! That's right - you could receive two patterns. Spread the word!!!!
INFORMATION TO ENTER:
5 or more patterns you are interested in. Make sure to list pattern names, numbers and sizes if needed. If they are from websites, help your partner out by listing where you have seen the patterns before! You can also list if you have certain charm packs you would be interested in. You do not have to keep to these, but if you would like to - your partner would love it!!
Email me at Punkrockertracey(at)yahoo(dot)com with questions!