October 31, 2008

We The People Swap III - CLOSED!

NOW CLOSED!!! JOIN US NEXT ROUND!!!


It's time to get one more swap in before the Holiday Season is upon us! There was a tie!! You voted and you asked for charm packs and a partner's wish list. SO - let's make it so everyone can get what they want!!

SWAP RULES:

1. Send your partner one charm pack and one pattern from a wish list they have given you. Please list at least 5 different patterns you would like to receive ($12.95 or less) to give your partner some variety to choose from. Patterns can be: Aprons, Clothing, Crafts, etc. Charm packs are 5 x 5 fabric packs - usually a variety of a fabric line - like Amy Butler, Farmer's Market, Moda, etc.

2. Package must be mailed no later than Friday, November 24th.

3. I realize this swap does not include you having to make anything, and won't that be nice during the holiday season if you are making your Christmas gifts this year!!!

DEADLINES:

Sign up by: Friday, October 31st

Partners Assigned: Saturday, November 1st

Date Package must be mailed by: Monday, November 24th

SPREAD THE WORD:

Help me spread the word about the swap and receive an entry for each of the following:

1. Join the swap

2. Post about swap on your blog

3. Refer friends and receive a entry for each one that joins (tell your friends to let me know!)

4. I am attempting to understand this button on a blog thing and received some help from Frankenpug. Add a button to your blog and receive an entry! COMING SOON!

Winner Receives: One Pattern off your list that your partner did not buy you! That's right - you could receive two patterns. Spread the word!!!!

INFORMATION TO ENTER:

5 or more patterns you are interested in. Make sure to list pattern names, numbers and sizes if needed. If they are from websites, help your partner out by listing where you have seen the patterns before! You can also list if you have certain charm packs you would be interested in. You do not have to keep to these, but if you would like to - your partner would love it!!

Thanks to Shawnee, she has introduced me to a wonderful form you can use to sign up!! Go HERE to sign up! There is room for 100 people to sign up!

Email me at Punkrockertracey(at)yahoo(dot)com with questions!

8 comments:

  1. Great swap - nice and easy! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in! I put a button on my blog, and I will be posting about it shortly:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray - this sounds like fun! I just filled out the form to sign up. I will post on my blog within the next couple of days. Thanks!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. signed up for this, also posted about it on my blog....hopefully there will be more participating by your end date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Question-I can make blog buttons, but I can't figure out how to put a picture in the header of my blog. I have tried the whole use a picture instead of title, and shrink to fit by editing the header on the layout page, but no luck...any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really excited for this swap. I has so much fun with the last one, and since this doesn't require sewing it is perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in, too. I'll get my info to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I want to play but alas it is too late...maybe next time....

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net