December 1, 2008

Surprise!!!

Here is what I was expecting in the mail today:

Not only did I get the selvages, but I also received this gift:
My dear friend Ellena made this for me. She has participated in many of the WTP swaps and is a delightful swapper to have in your group!! I can't wait to use my new little handbag! I am off to stuff it now as we speak. Ellena - thank you so much for your generosity and for making me such a happy camper tonight! This is such a beautiful gift and so MANY people will be jealous!

Thanks also to Sarah and Heather for sending me some selvages too! Did I forget anyone? If you sent me some I have neglected to thank you, please let me know so I can tell the world what I a great person you are!!

2 comments:

  1. Yours from me will be on the way this week - I've been holding out, filling the bag up a bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like your surprise!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net