January 13, 2009

Hello????


It may seem that I have been vacant for awhile and I have been. I was out of work all last week due to Bronchitis and a sinus infection - at the same time!!! It was horrible. I am still catching up on a couple sewing projects that are due in the mail. I also begin school next week. Here is my new schedule:


Tuesday - 8:30am to 5:30pm - work

6pm to 9pm - school


Wednesday - 8:30am to 5:30pm - work

6pm to 9pm - school


Thursday - 8:30am to 1:30pm - work

2pm to 5pm - school

5:30pm to 7pm - work


Friday - 8:30 to 5:30pm - work


Saturday - 8:30 to 5:30pm - work


That leaves Sundays and Mondays to relax, sew and do school work. It is going to be a semester. My husband and I are also attempting to attend 3 yoga classes a week starting in a week or two. I am also trying to implement some cardio into my life and we are going to play racquetball on Sundays.


You can see why I am living the next several months by scheduling my entire life out. Otherwise, if I don't schedule exercise and time to sew - it won't happen. That also helps explain why I am being extremely selective about what swaps I join. I have to make sure I have time to complete the projects. I am really excited about February though. I go for training for my position at another of our sister properties - in FLORIDA. I have never been to FL, so I can now add that to my list of states visited!


Even though it seems I would be stressed out - I am really pumped about the classes I am taking this spring, I love my job, I am really excited about getting fit and healthy again and I am looking forward to sewing some really cute things this Spring. Plus, I am hoping to rekindle my love with crochet and maybe try to sneak a beginners knitting class. We will see what I say in two months - right????

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried a saline solution to clean your nose? Every time I went to the doctor for my sinus problems she would always ask, "have you tried the saline wash for your nose?" I would always say, just give me my prescription. This last time I took her advice and went and bought a neti pot. It doesn't clear up an infection that you already have, but it helps clean out all the yucky stuff building up in your nose! It also soothes the your irritated nose. Not be nosey (haha, like the pun?)!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net