February 15, 2011

Craft room Update

I had some hearts left over from the garland for the living room. I attached the leftover hearts to ric rac and hung it on my shelf

I made these project cards to use for different crafts. I can use them to keep different cuts of fabric separate while quilting. I also can use a white erase marker to sketch out some projects I am working on. I just took some scrapbook paper and lamenated them. Ready to write on!

I got this awesome project idea from Secret Stitch Club for two project boards. I had some frames left over and made these to track projects for myself and projects for others. I think it is a great way to reuse items and to help organize all the WIP's that crafters have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net