February 1, 2011

" Hi, my name is Tracey and I am intimidated by the Single Girl Pattern." "Hi Tracey." "I have a problem and I need help...." I have joined the Single Girl Support Group. I have wanted to make this pattern for A LONG TIME now, but I let the pattern intimidate me. So - my brillant friend, Katy from the UK and some of her pals are starting a quilt along on February 14th. If you want to quilt along too, go to the FLICKR group and request to join. Here is a picture of the quilt pattern:

The adorable black cat can be made as well. You can find his pattern in Denyse Schmidt's book - Quilts:

So get your sewing machine out, rotary cutter and fabric and join in the fun. There is a support group..... we can help each other.

1 comment:

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net