February 1, 2011

Heart Garland

There are a ton of new posts listed under this one. As you can tell, I have been a little back logged. Enjoy!!!!

I have been in the decorating mood a little more than I used to be. I wanted something something simple for our fireplace area, but nothing real crazy. I decided to make heart garland. I am in the process of sewing it together, but here are the hearts all cut out:




I am attaching the hearts to bias tape that I need to use up.

I was concerned on how to get the hearts to stay firm. Then enter this tutorial from How About Orange (who has her own cute heart garland tutorial) - who introduced Stiffen Stuff to me. I sprayed the hearts and let them dry. I will have to see if that helps the hearts not curl or wear. Picture coming soon of the finished product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net