January 14, 2008

Easy Photo Frames
















I made these frames for Christmas presents this year. They are real simple. I bought the frames and then cut out the shape of the frame from scrapbooking paper. I spread glue on both sides until completely wet with glue. I allowed the glue to dry and then attached ribbons around inside edge of frame using the same glue. I used a glue gun to attach the buttons in the corners. I used the glue again to attach the metal word sayings. It took me one day to finish these frames from beginning to end. They were fun to make but I have to say I didn't enjoy cutting the paper out. That was stressful and frustrating, but they sure did turn out cute!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net