December 17, 2008

The New Job

This is a picture of one of our buildings at my job. I work in another building, but I don't have a picture of it.
I was promoted a couple months ago to Activity and Volunteer Coordinator but just started my training this Tuesday due to my schooling schedule!! My trainer got sick yesterday - my first day - and was gone again today. I work at an Independent Living facility and it is a blast. I have a TON to learn, but I work with a great team and great residents. Now I just have to balance family and friends, 40 hours a week at a job and school 3 times a week!! It is creeping into my sewing time and I am feeling a bit panicked about all the sewing that is still needs completing. Keep your fingers crossed for me! How is everyone else doing sewing wise for Christmas? Everyone on schedule??

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your promotion! I'm pretty much done.....which is good because I'm pretty much B R O K E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations1 How do you fit sewing and blogging into your schedule? I can't seem to fit it all in since I went back to teaching, hence my infrequent blog visits!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net