January 1, 2009

A New Year, A New Look and A New Label

I decided to start off the new year with a different look on the blog. I am still working on a photo slide from Christmas. I hope to have it up by this weekend. I am also trying to wrap up a few last year projects. I am hoping to make a list of some items that I would like to sew for myself and friends in the next couple of weeks too. I want to participate in some swaps this year, but I think I want to take some time to sew for myself.

For Christmas I received several new craft books which I hope to list soon, but I want to share the best gift I received!! My husband gave me the gift of designing my own label to iron on to my projects!!! I used a wonderful designer and creator and I would recommend her to anyone. My friend introduced me to Jennifer's Jewels on etsy and I am so glad she did. You must check out her etsy shop JennifersJewels .

I wanted a pin up girl and my blog name - Itching 2 B Stitching on the label. Here is what she designed for me:

Aren't they great? I can't wait to use one. I will post about the sewing books I received for Christmas soon too. Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net