April 8, 2009

Hold on just a bit longer.....

Four more weeks of school and then I can finally get back to sewing and posting more regularly this summer!!! I have also picked up some crocheting and I need to take some photos of my projects.

On an exciting note, I have been awarded with the Outstanding Master's Award for doing so well academically. I am quite proud of myself for being able to maintain a 4.0 while working!!! It has been hard, so it is nice to be recognized in the middle of my program. Now if I can just make it a couple more weeks!

Then...... schools out for summer!!!!

Projects coming soon, hang in there with me a little longer!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the honor. You are awesome!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done - that's great news!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, your poor bag is sitting here looking at me (at least pieces of your bag...) and I promise to get some progress after this weekend (marathon in St. Louis). I haven't forgotten about it!

    I'm so proud of you...although not surprised by your success!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net