September 6, 2009

Life's "SNOT" fair!


I am behind on posting my voting for Because I Matter due to a sinus infection that has decided to rule my life. Besides my nose dripping and only being able to breathe out of one nostril only, I still plan to get sewing done this weekend. I was really disappointed this weekend as we were headed to a big reunion at the camp my husband I worked and met at. Unfortunately, I kept getting worse and started with a fever. So, we had to turn around and come back home. BOOO! Why do you always seem to get sick around the time you want to do something!!! Oh well, back to stuff I need to get done! I should have the voting up by tomorrow so check back. Now I am off to blow my nose again - ouch - it is raw!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net