August 7, 2011

Some small sewing projects

It is hard to see at this point, but I have started making the perfectly pleated clutch from Amy Butler's last book, Style Stitches.  The finished product is really a beautiful clutch.  You have to pleat two panels of 64 inches.  I am using Joel Dewberry's Modern Meadow fabrics.  I will update with photos when finished.

 My mom decided she would like a perfectly pleated clutch.  I am making her clutch out of Joel Dewberry's Aviary 2 fabric line. 

I made a ironing mat out of Riley Blake's newest Pirate Fabric line.  I still need to put binding around the edge but the mat works great.  Especially if you are making blocks for a quilt.  You can find the tutorial on Moda Bakeshop's site.

Last item is my Sherbet Pips Neck Pillow for my trip to Hawaii later this month.  Ignore the bump in the back. I still need to sew the pillow shut!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished clutches - fabulous fabrics and pleats always look sophisticated. I've always wondered if those ironing mats work. What did you use to fill your neck pillow? Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net