October 23, 2011

Craft Fair Wrap Up

I was lucky enough to be selected for this year's Etsy Fort Worth Indie Craft Bazaar.  It was a ton of hard work.  I went to the Sewing Summit and then came home and kept sewing up until the show practically.  I have to say I didn't sell as much as I would have liked, but the exposure alone was worth it.  I was a little to nervous about putting myself and my sewing out there!!!  My husband thank goodness took some pics of my booth. 




I didn't get crazy decorating like some of the other people there, but I also reminded myself that most of the people I spoke with did this almost every weekend.  I don't see how I could swing that and full time job.  I was invited by a few other street faires and craft functions due to them liking my work.  I might attempt a few more shows in the Spring, but want to take the Holidays to sew and have fun.  I will be placing some items into my Etsy shop over the next few days from the Bazaar and I also am doing some pattern cleaning too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net