January 6, 2012

Over Commitment Issues

I may have committed to quite a bit of sew alongs and such, but it is worth trying.  Many of the sew alongs are only one block a month.  A girl can handle that, right?  Two Block of the Months I have joined are free and look like I will learn of new techniques. 

I just joined the Half Square Triangle Block of the Month found on In Color Order.  Here are the fabrics I have selected to use:




I also joined Craftsy Block of the Month led by Amy from Stitchery Dickery Dock.  You make 20 blocks through her Block of the Month.  The best part.....it's free and you can download the PDF and watch the video of instruction as many times as you want and when you can.  Once you join you have access to the class forever.  Sweet deal, right?  I am still trying to decide what fabric line to use.  You need close to 36 fq's - so I think that is an excuse to buy a line of fabric I really want.  At least, that is what I am telling myself now! I am thinking of using just solids on this quilt along, but I may get swayed toward a fabric line!!

Want to add to your skills?  Consider joining one!  Should make for a fun year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net