1. It looks like Fat Quarters won out for a mini swap theme! I will post sign ups on here on Tuesday (my next day off!!!!)
2. I have one more day of training to complete for my new job and then I can slowly come back to the land of sewing and crafting. My blog has been so sad without photos of projects I have been completing! I hope to get some new photos up by Tuesday evening. I have at least 2 aprons to post!!
3. My dear, sweet friend Frankenpug is hosting a giveaway!! She has delightful little pugs and she is such a WONDERFUL friend..........SO - get on over to her blog and join in her giveaway. Let's get her a ton of entries!! Don't make me come to your house and rough you up (wink!).
4. Get those scraps in the mail - they are due to be mailed by tomorrow!!!!
5. I am kicking around the idea of renting a cabin for a weekend and hosting a little fun weekend to sew. I am thinking about some place beautiful (like CO!). I know this would exclude many people, but if I decide to rent one say in like June - would anyone else be mildly interested??? Just kicking around some thoughts! Leave a comment if anyone is interested! How fun to finally meet some of you face to face!!