February 7, 2009

Swap Annoucements (New Swap Included!!)

WTP mini swappers: Deadline to mail out scraps to your partner is Monday, February 9th. Don't forget to email me and notify me when you have sent and received! I will be following up soon with those of you I have not heard anything from!!!

We the People 4 - Amy Butler Bag participants: I have pushed the deadline back by one week to help allow some more time to complete the bag! Bags are now due to be mailed no later than SATURDAY, MARCH 7th. That gives you one month to complete the bag!!! Make sure you remember to use delivery confirmation when mailing the bag so I can track the bag if need be!!

Mini Swap question: I have had a couple emails come in asking if we could do one more mini swap while waiting for the WTP 4 to wrap up. I am all for hosting another mini swap. I will put a poll to the right and feel free to vote. I will do this for just a day or two to see if there is interest!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Stacey
    I have already mailed my mini scraps and my partner has received it. It was a lot of fun.
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net