February 10, 2009

We The People Fat Quarter Mini Swap

Thanks so much to Rachel for being such a sweet gal and making a button for our swap!!! Now my swap doesn't look so sad! Thanks so much Rachel!! I LOVE it!

Here is another mini swap to pass the time as my We The People Four group completes their Amy Butler bags!!!

In this mini swap, you will send 3 fat quarters to your partner. You can also include small notions or anything else you might like to send to your partner, but it is not mandatory!


Deadline to Sign Up: Monday, February 16

Partners Swapped: Tuesday, February 17

Deadline to Mail Items: Friday, March 6

If you would like to sign up, use this form: We The People FQ Mini Swap

Join the fun! I couldn't find a cool picture of my fat quarters, so I will try to work on it so we have a button! It feels weird to not have a photo included with this!!


  1. Yippee!
    another swap!
    Thanks, Tracey

  2. I dotn know how i could turn this one down! i love some new FQ's!

  3. Can't wait to find out who my swap partner is so I can send them a parcel. Thanks again Tracey, you're the best!

    Cheers...Ann :)

  4. Everything looks great! I love the labels!

    Don't forget to mark APP's pink apron off of your to-do-list:)

  5. I tried to sign up earlier, I don't know if you received it. I can't find your email - I mailed my swap of scraps to Jill one day late and I received hers in time. It was great .

  6. Hi Tracey,

    I would like to join your swap but I have some problems to sign in! I can not find your mail adres, please let me know if I can join the swap, Linda

  7. Ah nuts, I just found this and it is too late to join in. *sigh* Will you be doing another one? Sounds like fun!


What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net