September 19, 2008

Recycling

I have had some jars for quite a time that I bought for my kitchen, and then we moved. So, my kitchen ran out of counter top to store these jars on, so I decided to use them in my craft room. I also got a shelf a couple months back at Hobby Lobby on sale for like $5.00. I originally planned to put the jars on the shelf, but I had so much fun stuff I wanted to store, I had to use the shelf for that. Take a look at my newly organized craft desk with the jars and my shelf!!


I have to straighten up a little bit, but then I should take a photo of my craft room when I first organized it and what it looks like now. If I get some free time this weekend, I just might do that!!

6 comments:

  1. I have jars for threads and ribbons too....I love the way it looks with all the colors showing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my book Saturday. THANKS!!! I really love it and can't decide which project to do first. Love your jars of pretty do-da's as my grandma would say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey ~
    Looking very organized! I love to use jars, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey,
    It's me back again to tag you for a meme! Please come over to my blog to play along.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me proud with the organization! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are adorable!!! Thanks for my DARLING apron!!! perfection! I love everything about it. I am going to post pics of it tomarrow! I am excited to try the recipe as well. You nailed it!!! seriously I love it!! THANKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net