May 2, 2010

Flirty Apron Swap

I completed my apron this weekend and I am finally getting around to posting the photos. I have a quilt block to share with you tomorrow. My partner liked green, yellow, purple and blue, and I was able to find the fabrics at one of my local favorite fabric stores. Every shade but blue in it! Not bad if I say so myself. The theme was polka dots and I used the green fabric as the polka dot portion. The pattern in the Lily Apron and it was a breeze to make. This was my first one from the pattern. I would say even if you are a beginner, the directions are very clear and the diagrams are helpful. Off to bed! Be back soon to share my quilt block with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net