May 3, 2010

Join me, won't you???

Won't you join me?? Head over to Chickpea Sewing Studio to find out how to refresh yourself and your sewing. There are times when you have so much sewing or maybe you are sewing for SO many others, you start to get tired or burnt out. Not that we don't love sewing for others, it is what makes giving gifts fun. However, we can get tired or burnt out.

I have recently hit this wall. When I actually get started, I remember how much I love it. I just need the initial boost to get me going. This group might be of assistance if you feel the same way. Head over and see if you are interested in this challenge.

It is my first 12 step program. Well, and hopefully my only :)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like something I should have joined...I have been off the crafty wagon for months. Trying to climb back on now:) Thanks for stopping by to visit!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net