June 10, 2008

I am BEARY busy!!!

Today I worked on cutting out an apron for a swap that was due today (but I will have completed the apron tomorrow - yea!) and working on a birthday present for my niece's 2nd birthday! I am making the bear from the Wee Wonderfuls pattern. I changed up the pattern a little bit. I made the bear all one color and plan to sew some dresses up tomorrow for the bear to wear. This will give my niece the chance to change the clothes to whatever she wants. I also put the eyes closer together. I didn't mind the eyes wide apart, but I wanted to make the bear as close to the way our faces are. I hope she loves the bear. Here is a picture of the bear in progress (she still needs her nose and a mouth) hanging out with Audi:





I will try to post the apron and the bear's dresses tomorrow. Plus I still have to put a few finishing touches on my Anna Tunic. If I get real lucky, I will be able to start sewing my Flirty Apron Swap too. Keep your fingers crossed!!

4 comments:

  1. Man you have so much time for sewing...I wish I had more time. Have fun with it, all the projects sound fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! She will love the bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bear is awesome. I love those Wee Wonderfuls--so much personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kalyn will love the Bear. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net