June 14, 2008

Red, White and Blue and A Surprise Package Too!!

I finally completed my Flirty Apron Swap tonight (just under the deadline too - it is due in the mail tomorrow). The apron is one of the best ones I have made - because it was fun to watch it come together. I used Simplicity Pattern 3752. Here are some pics:



I also received my first package from the Fabric Scrap Swap I organized! What a treat. Check out the cute clothespin girls. Love how she wrapped the ribbon around the girls. Love it! Katy from the UK is the best swap partner EVER. I want to swap with her every time. I guess I should share - let me think about it and I will get back to you!

6 comments:

  1. oh wow - that apron is just the cutest!!!!
    I am so pleased you liked the parcel. This swap has been loads of fun, I had a great time picking stuff out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute stuff....love the swap goodies....she did you RIGHT!

    The apron ROCKS! That is the pattern I used for mine for the Apronista thing last month....easy, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that apron....if fact if the one you are making me would look like that, it would be good! (Hint Hint).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The apron looks great! Very summery and flirty! The package from Katy looks great! New fabric is lots of fun! Katy was a great partner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Errr... do you still want to Russki Doll Swap even if I am not Katy? If it helps I can be Cutie!!! (eyelashes flutter, flutter, flutter)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing I didn't see your swap photos first or I might not have sent mine! She did you RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net