August 7, 2008

2 Bags Down, 2 More To Go

I finished my mom's bag last night. I am loving this pattern, the Gnome Messenger Bag from Sew Liberated. Check it out!! My mom loves pepsi..... I mean LOVES. So when she found this material she insisted something be made from it. Check out this "something" I made with the fabric:





Now I just have to finish my bag, my tote bag for my swap partner ( I decided to use this pattern because I am loving how BIG these bags are!!!), and I have to make another tote bag to use as my carry on bag for vacation (which is almost a week away now - yahoo!!).

Still have tons of clothes to make this weekend and I have tons of swaps to get out in the mail. Busy busy!! I don't know if I will get to sleep this weekend!! Wish me luck. I am needing to sew like Christy does - boy can she accomplish a lot!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Can't wait to use it for our trip! Thank you for doing it with the Pepsi material. I'll give you a break on my apron until after vacation! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I actually finished up my swap tote and my bloggy carnival tote last night. And early too! 11:45 p.m. And to think that I wonder why I can't get up in the morning. I had been wondering about that messenger bag. I have the Amy Butler pattern that I'm going to try out soon, but I'm thinking that I need to try Meg's as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a GREAT bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very cute bag :) I know your mom will like it :) I too am addicted to Pepsi :)
    Pepsi is my blood of life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bag! I'm a little bummed that I didn't sign up for your tote bag swap. I was afraid I had too much on my plate with heading back to work this fall so I didn't sign up. Then it hit me today I'll need a tote bag for school this fall so now I have to sew one for myself. I should have signed up!!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net