August 10, 2008

We The People Swap News and Photos

The first We The People Swap has come to a close and everyone is busy either enjoying their new totes or wrapping up making their totes. I had a fantastic time doing this swap. The level of talented ladies in this swap was UNBELIEVABLE!!! Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/we_the_people

You can see all the amazing tote bags at the we the people flickr site! Thank you all for participating and what a fun time!!!

Now - as you saw above our FIRST we the people swap has closed. How about a second one? I thought the we the people theme was a blast - so we will do it again. What I am going to do is create a poll with some different possibilities and ask you all to vote! What do you want to make next. Watch closely for the poll. It should be up and operating sometime later today!!! Every vote counts..... so get your voice heard!

6 comments:

  1. I love your poll! Where do you get this stuff!?

    how about a 'going green' type tote for grocery stores...maybe 2 really simple ones or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay....as always, I have several ideas :o)

    1. Pincushions (with all of Heather Bailey's new kits and patterns I am becoming pincushion obsessed)

    2. Placemats and napkins

    3. Clutch or fancier small purses

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea, a poll! I also loved seeing the pictures of all the beautiful totes!!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, Tracey for all the fun! I'm sure it was a lot of work.
    I'm looking forward to the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss the huge poll? Okay...I will vote on that....did I mention I have gone blonde again...?? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Tracey for hosting the swap, and you even posted the pictures for us! You made it fun, just wanted you to know you are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool poll! :)

    I love all the designs from the we the people swap. Amazing talent all in one place! Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net