August 24, 2008

I AM HOME!!!!

What a vacation!! Full of fun moments and stressful moments! My husband received a call while on vacation to learn that his grandmother had suffered from a heart attack and was undergoing surgery. She pulled through and is recovering well - thank goodness. The weird thing about this is that two years ago my husband and I went on a week long vacation. While on vacation his other grandmother was placed in the hospital. My brother-in-law informed my husband we are banned from week long vacations in the future!! Who can blame him?

I am currently uploading my photos on flickr from our vacation and will supply a link as soon as they are all in and organized - if you so choose to see our adventures.

I am working on putting the swap together tonight and will get the swap up and running tomorrow. By mid week - it should be time for a giveaway for my 200th post! I hope you will join in all the fun. It has been weird to be back in front of a computer again. Hopefully I will be back in the groove of things tomorrow! Stop by tomorrow and sign up for the swap!!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home! I hope your husband's grandmother makes a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Can't wait to see your photos. That water is COLD is it not?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Home! I hope you had a great time! Glad to hear your GIL is doing okay.........

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net