March 5, 2008

Banana Bread


I have been promising my husband I would make some banana bread with our bananas that were quickly losing their life!!!! I didn't like the recipe I used last time. To my delight, I was looking through some craft blogs and stumbled upon the One More Moore blog and she had a post about banana bread!! Give the recipe a try.


You will notice they turned out well. The funny part is I bought a dinosaur cake mold almost a year ago. I LOVE DINOSAURS. I am in my thirties and know I should let go, but I can't - I love them!!! I have two dinosaur shirts I love to wear around the house. My muffins didn't quite make it out well from the mold. The T-Rex is headless and my Stegosaurus is missing a limb, but they are tasty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net