March 18, 2008

How Do I Know My Husband Loves Me?

Because he let me do this to him:
My favorite part of the picture is the tough guy face he has on. I needed to make sure that the materials looked okay before starting to sew, and I needed a model. My hope is if I do this enough to him maybe one day I will come home and find a dress form in the corner. Hey, a girl can dream, right? Thank you Bart for letting me post this. I am sure many women will be envious I have a husband who supports my sewing addiction! He looks cute in cupcake material, right ladies? Help me out!!!! ** Tell everyone you know to check out my husband and let's see how many comments I can get on how cute he is. Maybe if we all flatter him, that dress form will find a new home WINK WINK***

12 comments:

  1. I AM DYIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is one hunk of a man.........and he really DOES LOVE YOU!
    I think this is one of those pictures that belongs on a Hallmark card with some funny saying........I mean it.
    Too funny...........
    The whole family had to come see what I was howling about...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'll post anything to help a friend get a dress form. I think my husband would get me one to keep pictures off the net.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better keep this one - cute AND willing to model for you! Hmmm, now I'm wondering if this is the reason my hubby bought me a dress form a few years ago...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG !!!!!!!!
    David would do this for Vanessa ... im sure of it ...lol
    Maybe you all can get together and start a trend ??? so funny :]
    What a great Hubbie you have ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too Sexy!!! Bart is a real man if lets you do this. I think I would have to pay Luke to actually do this. ha! :-)

    Note: Bart...you are a real sweetie to let Tracey use you as a model. I think she is hinting loud and clear what she wants. At least you have no doubts in your mind what she wants. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always knew I had a great son-in-law, but this confirms it! Thank you for loving my daughter so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Bart. Handsome as ever--even in cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Bart! You really WEAR that apron! Next time drop the t-shirt, I think it takes away from the cupcakes. Hee Hee! Good Husband!!!! Love, Suzy the "Q"

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend Mindy sent me an email telling Bart he has nice knees. I knew the ladies would like my husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! That's great! I'm assuming he's got shorts on, but it makes a pretty skirt on him! Good luck with the dress form, Tracey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is way too Funny and Cute. Sheenna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you already have a "dress form"! What a sweet hubby!

    Stop on by anytime. I'll make you a glass of iced tea & you can put your feet up.

    Confessions of an Apron Queen: http://anapronaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net