March 16, 2008

I won the contest!!!!!!!

I won the drawing on the Flirty Apron Contest!!!! I got the chance to choose 4 fat quarters/1 yd of fabric from the Beelicious site. You have got to stop by and check out her fantastic selection of fabric. I had such a hard time choosing. Once I make sure she has enough material to send me, I will post a picture of it on here. I went for the cherries!!! Shawnee, the organizer for the Flirty Apron Contest suggested I go and buy a lottery ticket. I had made the joke that I was a lucky charm because two of my friends have won the last 2 contests I signed up for. Maybe I should make a stop today........ Thanks Shawnee for the drawing and thanks Laura from Beelicious. Now comes the hardest part..............What do I make????

1 comment:

  1. No freakin' way! :) How about the patchwork apron? Did you get your aprons worked on?

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net