March 25, 2008

Future Project

I am so excited to start a 10 minute craft activity once I complete my FAS apron for my partner (which will be tomorrow if everything goes smoothly). I bought and downloaded these:

I plan to cut out several of my favorite and attach them to clear gems or rocks you can purchase at your local craft store. Once they are glued on - I plan to attach a magnet to the back and use them on my refrigerator and on my new file cabinet. I will put a picture on here hopefully by this weekend of how they turned out. Interested in downloading these too? Visit Piddix's shop on Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them. You are doing so many neat things...I love coming here to see whats next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see these. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net