April 4, 2008

Another Craft Weekend

My husband and I finally have another weekend of nothingness coming up (I love these weekends). I plan to get a jump start on cutting out tons of patterns for different projects and finishing up a few fabric purchases for upcoming swaps. My favorite part is shopping for the fabric and thinking of the possibilities. I am hoping to practice a little more of my embroidery techniques as I want to use embroidery on a couple of swap projects coming up!! If I can get some volume of patterns cut out, I will be way ahead of the game too. We all know how long cutting out patterns can take - sometimes longer than the actual project!!!! Happy crafting this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net