April 11, 2008

Fat Quarter Arrived Today


I received my Fat Quarter material in the mail today. Now I have two weeks from the 14th of April to make something out of it. I joined this challenge through Swap Bot and can't wait to make something. My partner (who is from Ohio - my home state from my childhood!) sent me the most adorable rick rack material and some rick rack too. I LOVE rick rack! I like things from the 1950s and my partner said her mom told her that rick rack was big in the 50's. She also gave me thread and buttons. She included a ribbon that says vacation for my Alaskan cruise this summer - maybe to use in scrapbooking possibly!!! I only expected material and thread, so the other items were a pleasant surprise. I have been thinking for a couple of weeks about what I want to make, so now I must decide. I will let you know when I have finally committed to something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net