April 22, 2008

I Own A Vintage Apron!!!!

While looking at my new apron book tonight I had quite the surprise that made me want to stand up and scream "HOLY COW", but I was at work, so I didn't. In the A is for apron book the author has a couple pages of vintage aprons. One that I found in the book looks like this:

I found an apron at a thrift store locally and got it for 75 cents. It looked old and like it would need some repair. I hadn't done anything to it yet, but I had thought about tearing it apart and changing it up some. Well, after seeing this in the book, I CAN'T DO IT!!!! I have a great apron at a great find, so I will love the apron in the state that it is in! Crazy!

2 comments:

  1. What a bold embroidery! It's beautiful. I hope you enjoy it for years to come.

    I can't wait to see your chicken scratch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely embroidery! its well done and unusual....love it!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net