August 29, 2012

I did not make these.....

Shoes for a party - hot stuff!

But shoes are an art form to me :).  I had a big party I attended back in July where one of my friends was receiving awards and my non-profit I work for did as well.  So - I got a cute black cocktail dress but needed awesome shoes to bring it up a notch. I had envisioned bright pink shoes and wanted them to be adorable.  Here is the crazy part...... I found them in under 20 minutes for $29.  I walked into DSW, walked around, went to the clearance and saw these shoes.  Tried them on and next thing I knew - I was at the cash register.  My husband had the look of shock on his face as he had snacked and hydrated before leaving the house for an all day marathon for shoe shopping.  These shoes were a hit and women were stopping me left and right to say how much these loved them.  I heart them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net