November 25, 2008

Guess What I Won?????

Alicia Paulson's new book, Stitched in Time!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been stalking this book and cannot believe I was one of four lucky women to receive this book. I gave my mailing address today to the person sending the book out, so I should have it hopefully sometime next week. Can you believe it? I have never felt so lucky!! If you haven't heard about this book - check it out on Amazon!! I won through the blog Craftzine. Go check it out! If you haven't heard of the author - you are really missing out. Go to Posie Gets Cozy!

2 comments:

  1. I saw this book on Amazon the other day and almost bought it! Tell us more! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Tracey! That looks like an awesome prize! Happy Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net