November 23, 2008

One Successful Saturday

My sewing group rented a house for the weekend so our group could get some uninterrupted sewing done. I was only able to make it out there for one day instead of the weekend (bummer, I know!!) I was able to get a couple of items completed:

My niece's barn:
I have most of this gift completed. A few more stitches, some covered buttons and some barnyard doors on the front - and it will be done. Take a look at what I have:

Bibs for my friend's baby:
My Flirty Apron Swap:


An apron for a swap that I owe (I am late...yikes!):


I was able to knock some items off my to do list, but there is so much more to do. I had hoped to complete some more items - but I guess there are only so many hours in the day!!!!! Off to work on some more items!

4 comments:

  1. Maybe to you a sewing person, this doesn't seem like alot, but I am impressed with what you got done.

    Great job on the aprons and I love Kalyns barn. You are a good aunt. (Not too bad as a daughter either!)

    The bibs are cute too, you can start a business like our friend Jeannie did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! It is fun to have a full day to just work!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Smokes Girl!
    Seriously..that barn thing is SO cute. Kalin will love it! I don't know how you manage to squeeze all this in. Still dreaming about a sewing weekend with you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all those goodies! As always, the craft apron is so cute...but the flirty one is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net